Friday, July 21, 2006

Sibling Rivalry

Yes, yes . . . I am actually working on the no-sew mitered squares Problem.

But that will have to wait. The Brat wants to talk to you now.





Helloooooo! Finally!

What Anonyknits isn't telling you is that I've been done for days and there hasn't been blogging about me. MEEeeeee! There was blogging about my sister --

NO! I'm NOT a boy!!! Anonyknits made me for a girl whose parents don't like pink, or purple, or anything "girly." (Why are they having GIRLS then???)

You can tell from the next photo that I'm much prettier and nicer than my sister. My sister is the one underneath me. She got done first, but she's stupid and weak so she totally bought it when I tackled her. LOL! That makes me closest to the camera, where I belong.





So, whatwasIsayingOH! I'm much nicer than she is. None of those nasty sleeves.

I also have an edging. It is supposed to be "crab stitch." A crochet thing. Anonyknits never did it before, so I'm pretty sure she did it totally wrong. LAME! I guess it doesn't completely suck. (But YOU DO! LOL!)






This message brought to you by Bouton d'Or layette & junior HS n° 14. Item #5, Theme Oranger.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Honestly, that sweater has some attitude, though I understand the self admiration, she is beautiful! You do beautiful work.

Ang

3:51 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

P.S.
How do you make the daily button thing work. I was thinking of doing something similar on my blog.
Thanks,
Ang

3:52 PM  
Blogger Anonyknits said...

Re the "Daily Button." Mine is sadly really simple. First, it isn't really "daily." It is just a random image with each page load. (But "Your Random Button" just didn't sound right, and I don't have *any* java skills.)

All I did was go to flickr, make a "badge," and fiddle with the code they generated for me a little.

But one could get really sophistocated about it.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home